Heat oil in a wok and deep fry the potatoes on slow fire till light brown in colour. Potatoes will become light in weight. Remove on a tissue paper and keep aside. Heat mustard oil in a pan and add whole spices. When they crackle add asafoetida and ginger garlic paste and sauté for a minute. Add RP GOLD kashmiri degi mirch, all dry spices – RP GOLD cumin powder, fenugreek powder, RP GOLD ginger powder and salt, followed by beaten curd and tomato puree. Cook for a minute and add fried potatoes. Stir cook and add water as required. Bring it to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes. Add cashewnut paste and cook for two minutes. Check seasoning and consistency. Remove in a serving bowl and garnish with ginger julienne and sprig of fresh coriander.
- 250 gms – Baby Potatoes Oil to deep fry potatoes.
- Gravy- 100 ml – Mustard -Oil 1 bayleaf 1 inch piece Cinnamon
- 2 No RP GOLD Cloves -2 No Big Cardamom
- 1 Pinch- Asafoetida
- 1 Tablespoon -Ginger-Garlic paste 1 Teaspoon
- RP GOLD Kashmiri Mirch 2 tablespoon -Curd, beaten 200 grams – Tomato Puree ½ Teaspoon
- Fennel, grounded ½ Teaspoon
- RP GOLD Cumin powder ½ Teaspoon
- Fenugreek powder 1/2 Teaspoon
- RP GOLD Ginger powder , & RP GOLD PINK Salt – To Taste As required
- Water 1 Tablespoon – Cashew nut Paste Garnish- Coriander Sprig Ginger Juliennes